Click for the latest Dalhart weather forecast.

Lifestyles

Wednesday dumpster fire caushed by hot ashes

Photo Courtesy of Dalhart Fire Department
THE DALHART TEXAN

Dalhart firefighters responded to a call for a dumpster fire behind the Country Inn in Dalhart on Wednesday evening. The fire was reportedly started by hot ashes that had been thrown into the dumpster. The Dalhart  Fire Department reminds everyone to make sure the ashes from a fire place or grill are completely cooled  before throwing them out.

For the full story SUBSCRIBE to the online edition of The Dalhart Texan, call (806) 244-4511 to set up a subscription to our physical paper or pick a copy up at one of our many convenient news rack locations. You can also stop by and purchase a paper or subscription in person at our news office located at 410 Denrock Ave.